Phone: 817-441-8329 Ext. 117
Thank you for your interest in our program! We are delighted to have the opportunity to serve your family's preschool needs. Below you will find information about the enrollment process as well as a downloadable registration form for your convenience.
We would love to hear from you!
- The director shall review and approve, or deny, all applications for enrollment. There will be no discrimination because of race or religion. Enrollment will be open to any child, provided the school can meet the needs of that child.
- Initial enrollment each year will include existing CED children at a date and time specified by the director. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis and will proceed in the following manner:
l. Presently enrolled students
2. Siblings of current students
3. Aledo UMC Members
4. Open Enrollment
- When enrollment in a class becomes full, children will be put on a waiting list. Parents will be notified when space becomes available.
- Parents must fill out an Enrollment Form for each child, listing allergies, doctor’s name, emergency phone numbers, etc. Each child must have a current immunization record and a signed statement of good health on file with CED, and must be current on all immunizations.
- Class placement will be determined by a child’s age, as of September 1, beginning with two years. Children will be grouped according to age and remain in the same class for the year. Class groupings will be the discretion of the director and staff. Children should be potty trained before they are accepted into the three and prekindergarten classes. (No pull-ups.)
Please drop off or mail registration form and deposit to:
PO Box 126
Aledo, TX 76008
Aledo, TX 76008